The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark search twitter facebook feed linkedin instagram google-plus avvo phone envelope checkmark mail-reply spinner error close
Skip to main content

We recently filed suit on behalf of a man who was severely injured as a result of a built-in barbeque explosion.

The man, visiting from out of town, was asked to assist in lighting or operating the built-in barbeque. Suddenly the barbeque exploded resulting in 2nd and 3rd degree burns on well over one-half of the man’s body.

Although the investigation is not yet complete, it appears the built-in barbeque may have been improperly designed or maintained and that, due to improper venting or a gas leak, fumes built up which ultimately ignited.

Comments are closed.

Of Interest